If you're looking for the best Canon PIXMA G650 deals (G620 in the North America) you've come to the right place. Since its release in April 2021, the Canon PIXMA G650 (opens in new tab) has been a sought-after printer for producing quality prints of your images.
We've scoured the web to find retailers near you who'll have the Canon PIXMA G650 in stock right now. Scroll down to see today's best prices.(opens in new tab)
Think photo-friendly six-ink line-up and you’re probably thinking CMYK with additional light cyan and light magenta thrown into the mix. This PIXMA follows a different path, starting off with CMYK but adding additional grey and red inks. The aim is for a wide color space or gamut, with the bonus of enhanced mono photo printing.
There’s a danger that pouring ink from bottles into tanks could be a messy business. The PIXMA has the process nailed, however, with squeeze-free bottles that simply slot into the top of each tank. They’re leak-free, keyed so that each colour of ink only fits into the top of the correct ink tank, and they stop pouring automatically if the ink tank becomes full.
• Read more: Canon PIXMA G650 MegaTank review (opens in new tab)
The PIXMA G650/G620 is designed as a high-volume printer, so just how many prints can you expect from a full set of bottles, as supplied with the printer? It works out to around 3,800 6x4-inch photos, or around 3,700 mono documents, or 8,000 colour documents. It’s not really meant to be a document printer but, despite lacking a pigment-based black ink, mono text is a rich, deep and crisp black with excellent definition. Color documents with mixed text and graphics are of similarly high quality.(opens in new tab)
Many printers that run on bottled inks claim to save you money in the long run. The PIXMA G650/G620 will save you money even in the short term. The quality of both mono and color photo prints are excellent. Overall, this is a brilliant printer for any photographer who wans to see their images in print, rather than just looking at them on screen.
• The best large format printer (opens in new tab)
• The best photo printing online: top services from around the web (opens in new tab)
• The best photo printer (opens in new tab): desktop photo printers compared
• Best wireless printers (opens in new tab)
• Everything photographers need to work at home (opens in new tab)
• The best portable printers (opens in new tab)
• The best all-in-one printer (opens in new tab)
• The best film scanners (opens in new tab)
• Best 3D printers (opens in new tab)