Wordsearches are a new feature of Digital Camera World, but in these extraordinary times we realize that many of us are just looking for things to keep our minds occupied and entertained. In fact, we know that puzzle books of all types have been selling like the proverbial hotcakes over the last couple of weeks, so we thought we would provide something of our own to challenge your powers of observation and patience.
• Read more: 20 famous photographers you should follow on Instagram (opens in new tab)
Our Wordsearch contains 15 famous photographers for you to find hidden in our grid of seemingly random letters. But so that things are not too easy for you.
- the names may be written forwards or backwards
- could be written horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- and we are not going to tell you which photographers surnames you have to find (but you will find most in our 50 best photographers ever list - and they all top names in the long history of photography.
You can try doing this on screen, but you may well find it easier if you print it out (these are the best all-in-on printers (opens in new tab), should you need one!)(opens in new tab)
We will be bringing you more wordsearches and quizzes over the coming days and weeks, to help you to pass the time – alongside our mix of home photo projects (opens in new tab), photo editing courses, DIY hacks, and listicles.
Other things to amuse you during lockdown
• 11 fantastic photo projects to try indoors (opens in new tab)
• 44 tips cards for photographers (opens in new tab)
• 100 quotes about photography by famous photographers (opens in new tab)
• The best coffee table books on photography (opens in new tab)