We haven't compiled a Wordsearch on Digital Camera World before, but in these extraordinary times we realize that many of us are just looking for things to keep our minds occupied and entertained. In fact, we know that puzzle books of all types have been selling like the proverbial hotcakes over the last couple of weeks, so we thought we would provide something of our own to challenge your powers of observation and patience.
Our Wordsearch contains 15 different manufacturers of camera lenses (opens in new tab) for you to find hidden in our grid of seemingly random letters. But so that things are not too easy for you.
- the names may be written forwards or backwards
- could be written horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- and we are not going to tell you which manufacturer names you have to find. They all make lenses, there are 15 of them, and some brands are better known than others.
You can try doing this on screen, but you may well find it easier if you print it out (these are the best all-in-on printers (opens in new tab), should you need one!)
• Have you tried our Photo Quiz (opens in new tab)?
We will be bringing you more wordsearches and quizzes over the coming days and weeks, to help you to pass the time – alongside our mix of home photo projects (opens in new tab), photo editing courses, DIY hacks, and listicles.
• Also try Wordsearch #2 Find 15 famous photographers (opens in new tab)
Other things to amuse you during lockdown
• 11 fantastic photo projects to try indoors (opens in new tab)
• 44 tips cards for photographers (opens in new tab)
• 100 quotes about photography by famous photographers (opens in new tab)
• The best coffee table books on photography (opens in new tab)