Discover the most effective ways to shoot the new season in the new issue of Digital Camera magazine, on sale now.
Inside, you'll find 25 ways to shoot autumn – including tips from wildlife and nature specialists. Also in this issue: take an astrophotography masterclass with Alyn Wallace, explore the brilliant portraiture of Réhahn, and discover the benefits of full-frame cameras.
In the gear section, Nikon’s exciting new full-frame mirrorless camera, the Z7, gets an exhaustive review, as well as Leica’s M10-P and Tamron’s latest 100-400mm telephoto lens.
If you're interested in alternatives to Photoshop, you'll find a head-to-head of rival photo editors in the Group Test, and the mag also reveals the best sling bags and monitor calibrators for your money.
The issue comes with a whopping 13 free gifts too.
- Nine shooting tips cards with settings to help you capture great shots on location
- Videodisc featuring 64 minutes of Photoshop and Lightroom video training
- 164-page Camera Shopper ebook packed full of buying advice
- Landscape FX Pack for Photoshop, enabling you to transform scenic shots with just a few clicks
- 30 creative textures for enhancing your images
Every issue of Digital Camera magazine is packed with tips, techniques, pro advice, reviews, news and inspiration. To make sure of your copy every month, subscribe at our online shop from just £26 for six issues! (opens in new tab)
You can buy limited back issues of Digital Camera magazine in print at our MyFavouriteMagazines secure store (opens in new tab)
Alternatively, there are a number of different digital options available, including:
• Apple app (opens in new tab) (for iPad or iPhone)
• Zinio app (opens in new tab) (multi-platform app for desktop or smartphone)
• Google Play (opens in new tab) (for Android devices)
• Readly (opens in new tab) (digital magazine subscription service)
Join Digital Camera on Facebook (opens in new tab)
Follow Digital Camera on Twitter (opens in new tab)
Follow Digital Camera on Pinterest (opens in new tab)
Sign up to our free daily email newsletter (opens in new tab)