Nikon School Online has launched a new-and-improved website that makes it easier to navigate through its range of online courses, from virtual photography tours exploring scenic landscapes, to technical tutorials.
The redesigned website has a new look and feel, which makes it easy to browse, subscribe and book courses. There's a new ‘Reviews’ tab, where you can see how other participants fared, as well as an improved ‘Hints & Tips’ section, for tech tips or to serve as a source of inspiration.
With most of the UK remaining in full lockdown for weeks – or perhaps months – to come, the majority of courses are now online and therefore accessible to all. And for when restrictions do begin to ease, there are plans for a number of exciting ‘on location’ courses (Government Covid restrictions permitting), which will be added over the coming months and announced in due course.
Brand-new online courses added to the line-up include:
- How to: Black and White Photography
- How to: Dog Photography
- How to: Print Fine Art Images
- Mastering the Z 6II & Z 7II (two-part course)
- Mastering the Z 6 & Z 7 (two-part course)
- Getting Started with the Z 5
- Digital Darkroom: Introduction to Capture One (two-part course)
- Digital Darkroom: Introduction to Lightroom Classic (two-part course)
Digital Camera World users can use code NIKONSCHOOLNEW20 for 20% off one online-only course. And if you’re missing the outdoors, why not book a virtual photography tour where you can visit scenic landscapes from the comfort of your home, and get £20 off any future ‘on location’ course? All of which can be booked via the new-look Nikon School UK website.
N-Photo is the monthly magazine for Nikon enthusiasts. Why not subscribe to a print edition, and have the magazine delivered direct to your door every month?
Alternatively, we have a number of different digital options available, including:
• Apple app (for iPad or iPhone)
• Zinio app (multi-platform app for desktop or smartphone)
• PocketMags (multi-platform app ideal for Android devices)
• Readly (all-you-can-eat digital magazine subscription service)
If you wanted a printed version of any of our most recent issues we have a selection of back issues to choose from in our online store.