Nikon School Online (opens in new tab) has launched a new-and-improved website that makes it easier to navigate through its range of online courses, from virtual photography tours exploring scenic landscapes, to technical tutorials.
The redesigned website (opens in new tab) has a new look and feel, which makes it easy to browse, subscribe and book courses. There's a new ‘Reviews’ tab, where you can see how other participants fared, as well as an improved ‘Hints & Tips’ section, for tech tips or to serve as a source of inspiration.
With most of the UK remaining in full lockdown for weeks – or perhaps months – to come, the majority of courses are now online and therefore accessible to all. And for when restrictions do begin to ease, there are plans for a number of exciting ‘on location’ courses (Government Covid restrictions permitting), which will be added over the coming months and announced in due course.
Brand-new online courses added to the line-up include:
- How to: Black and White Photography
- How to: Dog Photography
- How to: Print Fine Art Images
- Mastering the Z 6II & Z 7II (two-part course)
- Mastering the Z 6 & Z 7 (two-part course)
- Getting Started with the Z 5
- Digital Darkroom: Introduction to Capture One (two-part course)
- Digital Darkroom: Introduction to Lightroom Classic (two-part course)
Digital Camera World users can use code NIKONSCHOOLNEW20 for 20% off one online-only course. And if you’re missing the outdoors, why not book a virtual photography tour where you can visit scenic landscapes from the comfort of your home, and get £20 off any future ‘on location’ course? All of which can be booked via the new-look Nikon School UK website.
N-Photo is the monthly magazine for Nikon enthusiasts. Why not subscribe (opens in new tab) to a print edition, and have the magazine delivered direct to your door every month?
Alternatively, we have a number of different digital options available, including:
• Apple app (opens in new tab) (for iPad or iPhone)
• Zinio app (multi-platform app for desktop or smartphone)
• PocketMags (opens in new tab) (multi-platform app ideal for Android devices)
• Readly (opens in new tab) (all-you-can-eat digital magazine subscription service)
If you wanted a printed version of any of our most recent issues we have a selection of back issues (opens in new tab) to choose from in our online store.