Peak Design makes some of the most stylish backpacks and camera bags (opens in new tab) around – so we got very excited when we spied this 24-hour Labor Day deal (opens in new tab) from New York megastore B&H Photo. It is offering the Peak Design Everyday 20-litre backpack for just $139.95 (opens in new tab) – a massive $120 saving on the recommended retail price.
The charcoal-colored backpack is a fantastic choice for photographers and students, offering plenty of space for your kit. The 20L Everyday was designed to hold a full frame DSLR camera (opens in new tab) with three or four lenses. A dedicated laptop sleeve holds a 15-inch MacBook (opens in new tab) Pro laptop and 11" tablet. Three FlexFold touch fastening dividers can be configured to create cubbies and pass-throughs to protect a variety of camera and lens combinations among other types of gear.
Peak Design's MagLatch system allows you to expand your bag if you find yourself carrying extra gear. Dual exterior side pockets and a compression strap can keep a tripod, umbrella, or water bottle attached to your backpack.
• Other Labor Day sale deals (opens in new tab)
A top zippered pocket provides quick access to your phone, keys, and small items that you need to retrieve often. Sub-divided interior pockets provide additional organization allowing you to separate your cables, batteries, and other small accessories, eliminating time spent digging around for a specific item. Adjustable backpack straps and an adjustable sternum strap keep your backpack firmly and comfortably in place when worn on your back. A top grab handle and side briefcase style strap provide alternative carrying methods. For long-distance traveling, a pass-through luggage strap allows you to position your bag securely on your rolling suitcase. The Everyday Backpack is made of durable Kodra fabric with a weatherproof coating.
Peak Design Everyday Backpack 20L $139.95
Save $120 (opens in new tab)
Save 46% on this well-designed camera backpack that is designed to give you enough space for a full-frame DSLR system with three or four lenses, plus a 15-inch laptop and tablet.
US deal - ends midnight EDT, 7 September
More buying guides
- The best camera backpacks (opens in new tab)
- The best camera sling bags (opens in new tab)
- The best messenger bags for photographers (opens in new tab)
- The best luxury leather and canvas camera bags (opens in new tab)
- Hard cases for cameras (opens in new tab)
- The best roller bags for your camera (opens in new tab)
- The 50 best camera accessories (opens in new tab)
- The best flashguns (opens in new tab)
- The 10 best travel cameras (opens in new tab)
- The best cheap cameras (opens in new tab)
- The best travel tripods (opens in new tab)