Autumn is upon us, and with it a dazzling array of photographic opportunities. But don’t venture out until you’ve read our cover feature, a 12-page masterclass on shooting your best-ever autumn images.
And talking of masterclasses, we have a One to One session with the landscapes photography legend Charlie Waite.
Remember that you can also buy Digital Camera online (opens in new tab), or make great savings of up to 34% with a subscription (opens in new tab).(opens in new tab)
This month’s Stay at Home projects include using water drops to transform macro shots and how to add what3words location information to your images. Plus, we feature the latest creations from during lockdown in the Reader Gallery.(opens in new tab)
More fresh inspiration is available in our projects section Photo Active. This issue we shoot dynamic seaside landscapes, enjoy the possibilities of in-camera movement, explore the potential of subway transit architecture, and more.(opens in new tab)
Images from the iPhone Photo Awards 2020 feature in Hotshots, and another gallery of superlative shots awaits in our Q&A interview with photographer and filmmaker Stuart Dunn.(opens in new tab)
Image editing tutorials in this issue cover Affinity Photo, Lightroom and Photoshop, and we offer an overview of this month’s bonus software gift, Focus Projects 4 from Franzis.(opens in new tab)
Another month, another new Canon mirrorless… we put the EOS R6 through real-world testing. Also making its debut in the magazine is the Nikon Z 5 – the latest offering in that brand’s full-frame mirrorless system.
In other equipment coverage, we round up the best affordable tripods in our group test.
The latest issue of Digital Camera comes with an unrivalled selection of digital gifts(opens in new tab)
The latest issue of Digital Camera magazine comes with an unrivalled selection of digital gifts – there'll be something of interest, whatever type of photography you enjoy shooting.
Here's the full line-up of issue 234's bonus digital gifts:
- Three e-bookazines worth £36, covering Photoshop, digital video and Windows 10
- Nine all-new photo tips cards on landscapes, creative, portraits – and more!
- Franzis Focus Projects 4 software for creating stunning focus-stacked images
- 64 minutes of video tutorials on image editing in Photoshop and Lightroom
- 246-page Camera Buyer’s Guide ebook packed full of buying advice
Every issue of Digital Camera magazine is packed with tips, techniques, pro advice, reviews, news and inspiration.
To make sure of your copy every month, subscribe at our online shop from just £12.50! (opens in new tab)
You can buy limited back issues of Digital Camera magazine in print at our Magazines Direct secure store (opens in new tab).(opens in new tab)
Alternatively, there is a range of different digital options available, including:
• Apple app (opens in new tab) (for iPad or iPhone)
• Zinio app (opens in new tab) (multi-platform app for desktop or smartphone)
• PocketMags (opens in new tab) (multi-platform app for desktop or smartphone)
• Readly (opens in new tab) (digital magazine subscription service)