Autumn is upon us, and with it a dazzling array of photographic opportunities. But don’t venture out until you’ve read our cover feature, a 12-page masterclass on shooting your best-ever autumn images.
And talking of masterclasses, we have a One to One session with the landscapes photography legend Charlie Waite.
This month’s Stay at Home projects include using water drops to transform macro shots and how to add what3words location information to your images. Plus, we feature the latest creations from during lockdown in the Reader Gallery.
More fresh inspiration is available in our projects section Photo Active. This issue we shoot dynamic seaside landscapes, enjoy the possibilities of in-camera movement, explore the potential of subway transit architecture, and more.
Images from the iPhone Photo Awards 2020 feature in Hotshots, and another gallery of superlative shots awaits in our Q&A interview with photographer and filmmaker Stuart Dunn.
Another month, another new Canon mirrorless… we put the EOS R6 through real-world testing. Also making its debut in the magazine is the Nikon Z 5 – the latest offering in that brand’s full-frame mirrorless system.
In other equipment coverage, we round up the best affordable tripods in our group test.
The latest issue of Digital Camera comes with an unrivalled selection of digital gifts
The latest issue of Digital Camera magazine comes with an unrivalled selection of digital gifts – there'll be something of interest, whatever type of photography you enjoy shooting.
Here's the full line-up of issue 234's bonus digital gifts:
- Three e-bookazines worth £36, covering Photoshop, digital video and Windows 10
- Nine all-new photo tips cards on landscapes, creative, portraits – and more!
- Franzis Focus Projects 4 software for creating stunning focus-stacked images
- 64 minutes of video tutorials on image editing in Photoshop and Lightroom
- 246-page Camera Buyer’s Guide ebook packed full of buying advice
Every issue of Digital Camera magazine is packed with tips, techniques, pro advice, reviews, news and inspiration.
To make sure of your copy every month, subscribe at our online shop from just £12.50!
You can buy limited back issues of Digital Camera magazine in print at our Magazines Direct secure store.
Alternatively, there is a range of different digital options available, including:
• Apple app (for iPad or iPhone)
• Zinio app (multi-platform app for desktop or smartphone)
• PocketMags (multi-platform app for desktop or smartphone)
• Readly (digital magazine subscription service)