Watch the video – Welcome to The Photography Show: Burst Mode!
With The Photography Show and The Video Show now taking place as a virtual online event, due to the ongoing situation around the globe. The leading imaging industry event will now take place from 20-21 September 2020 via a virtual venue that takes the show global – however, you don't have to wait until September to see what's going to be there!
We're pleased to present Burst Mode – a series of in-studio specials where we will showcase some of the new and exciting products that would have been on display at the event in March, to give you a glimpse at what you'll see in September.
Your hosts, David McClelland (presenter of The Photography Show TV) and James Artaius (editor of Digital Camera World), will get hands on with the latest kit, and talk to representatives from the manufacturers themselves, direct from the Burst Mode bunker.
You'll be seeing cameras, lenses, monitors, printers, lights, modifiers, microphones, filters, backpacks, calibrators, external screens… all the equipment that will whet the appetites of photographers and videographers alike.
We know how disappointed many of you were not to be able to join us as planned in March, so this is your chance to see some of the great offerings that you can look forward to seeing live on 20-21 September when the virtual event takes place.
The Photography Show: Burst Mode
• Joby Beamo and Joby Wavo – a killer, compact, content creation combo
• Manfrotto Chicago: a brilliantly versatile 2-in1 urban backpack
• State of the union address: Cameras, coronavirus and what now for 2020?
• Color Confidence: BenQ SW321C, GrafiLite 2 lamp & X-Rite i1Display Pro
• Sigma shows the Burst Mode studio the compact power of the Sigma fp
• Olympus E-M5 III + 12-45mm f/4 Pro
• Get a sparkling sensor with the Dust-Aid Light Wand
• Looking for a new camera strap? BlackRapid might just have you covered
• The H&Y filters are here to revolutionize your landscape photography
• Use the Atomos Ninja V to enhance your filmmaking
• New flash modifier Rogue FlashBender v3 has been announced
• Cosyspeed phone bags are the best way to protect your camera phone
• The Atomos Shogun 7 is the ultimate filmmaking accessory
• Hähnel's speed light and speed charging systems increase your creativity
• Røde VideoMic NTG and Røde Wireless Go – get pro-level audio, on the go
• Epson shows the Burst Mode studio the new Epson P700 & Epson P900 printers
The Photography Show 2020: Everything you need to know about the virtual event
The Photography Show goes virtual for 2020; live event returns September 2021