The B&H Black Friday sale is well and truly underway, and building up steam as the holiday weekend approaches! Today they are getting everyone in the mood for big discounts with this staggeringly good deal on this Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD telephoto zoom. Costing just $379 until midnight, the store says this is under half its suggested retail price - and it is definitely the best offer on this lens. And the good news is that it is available in both Canon EF and Nikon F fit - so will work with most popular DSLRs (and with Canon RF and Nikon Z bodies too, if you use it with an adaptor).
Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD - Nikon fit
was $799 | now $379
Save $420 A great telephoto lens with a constant f/4 maximum aperture which is perfect for subjects such as wildlife, sports and portraiture. Nikon F fit
Offer ends midnight 23 November, Eastern Time
Key features of the Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD
• Telephoto zoom designed for full-frame or APS-C-sensor DSLRs
• Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
• VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops or more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
• An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor with full-time manual focus control
• It is possible to focus on subjects as close as 3.1' away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1.
Internal zooming mechanism maintains the overall lens length during use for easier, more intuitive handling and faster performance.
• A moisture-resistant construction
• Rounded nine-blade diaphragm boasts a pleasing bokeh quality.
• Optional tripod collar is available
• 67mm filter thread
• Weighs 1.87lb / 850.5g