Amazon UK has launched what it says is its biggest-ever August bank holiday sale. From 22-29 August, savvy bargain hunters can grab great savings on all manner of kit, from cameras and electronics through to homeware and beyond.
As with Amazon Prime Day back in July, Prime members – and anyone signed up for a free Amazon Prime 30-day trial – will benefit from an exclusive 30-minute early access period to all Lightning Deals. These are quick-fire offers where products become available at a discount, in limited quantities, for limited period of time.
Amazon camera deals
So what Amazon bank holiday deals are there for photographers? Well, the deals are changing all the time – but here’s a selection right now:
- 41% off an AKASO Brave 4 4K 20MP Wifi Action Camera: £76.39 (was £129.99)
- 19% off a Lammcou Flexible Travel 3-in-1 Tripod: £16.99 (was 20.99)
- 16% off a PANASONIC DC-GX9KEB-S 20.3 MP Lumix G Compact System Camera with a 12-32mm Lens: £674.99 (was £799.99)
- 15% off a medium Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet: £152.99(was £179.99)
- SOLD OUT 87% off a Busuo 170° Wide Angle Lens action camera: £27.99 (was £219.99)
If you're in the mood for a bargain, head over to Amazon UK to browse the full range of deals.
- The best cheap cameras and deals in 2018
- The 10 cheapest full-frame cameras
- The 10 best cameras under £500/$600
- The 10 best cameras for beginners
- The 8 best flashguns you can buy right now
- The 8 best monopods you can buy right now
- The 8 best camera backpacks right now
- The 37 best photography accessories
- The 6 best LED light panels