This summer Adobe teamed up with three professional travel photographers to help you get the best out of your summer shots. Every week there’ll be a new tutorial video to watch and a new challenge to take on. Adobe will be giving away a free DJI Spark mini drone and a free one-year subscription to Lightroom CC 1TB to one lucky winner every week too.
How to enter the contest
- Download your free trial of Lightroom CC.
- Visit the website and watch the tutorial video to get the latest challenge.
- Follow the tips in the video to take your photo and edit it in Lightroom CC.
- Share on Instagram: post your finished photo and unedited original on Instagram with #LightroomStoriesContest for your chance to win.
This week's challenge: Keep it real
For the final challenge, watch Holly-Marie’s tutorial and then shoot a candid portrait. Show us how you’ve used Lightroom CC tools like the Color panel and the Brush Tool get it looking natural. So we can see how you’ve transformed your shot, post your final image along with the unedited original in one Instagram post. Make sure your Instagram account is set to public.
- Challenge 8 closes on Monday 3 September at midnight CET
Just so you know, the images you submit will be published in Adobe’s online gallery.
Holly-Marie Cato is a freelance photographer from London. In her work she tells the story of both new and familiar places by connecting with and capturing the people who live there.
Jack Harding is a British travel photographer who has made his home in Sweden. He’s visited some of the world’s most amazing places and he aims to inspire other photographers to go further.
Parisian photographer Mary Quincy loves to travel. In her images she sets out to capture the authenticity of each new place she visits.
Create incredible photos anywhere with all-new Lightroom CC and 1TB of cloud storage. Easily edit, organise, store and share from any device.