Offers like these don't come around till Black Friday, but Aussie retailer Digital Camera Warehouse isn't waiting until the end of November to share some excellent offers.
There's a whopping sale on practically every camera brand, with up to 25% off the snappers, while you can get up to 40% off on accessories. For example, there's up to 20% off Sony cameras, but if you're a Nikon or Fujifilm fan, you can score up to 25% off.
And if you don't need a new body but you're on the lookout for some new lenses, Digital Camera Warehouse has up to 20% off on camera glass as well.
The biggest price drops, though, are on accessories, with up to 30% off tripods and gimbals, while camera bags will save you up to 25%. There's even up to 20% off on lighting solutions. And it's a really good time to stock up on filters, with up to 40% off.
Note that this is not a site-wide sale; instead there are select items that have been discounted, including kits if that's what you're after, with varying discounts across the range. Some of the standout offers that caught our eye are:
- Sony A6400 vlogging kit: AU$1,499 (15% off) including camera, 16-50mm lens, wireless shooting grip and shotgun zoom mic
- Sony A7 III + Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD: AU$3,459 (25% off)
- Nikon Z50 + 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR: AU$1,359 (25% off)
- Fujifilm X-T200 silver vlogging kit: AU$1,199 (25% off) including camera, XC15-45mm lens, Joby Gorillapod, Rode mic, Jupio PowerLED light with built-in battery
- 3 Legged Thing Patti Punks tripod: AU$185 (20% off)
- Lowepro Fastpack 150 AW II backpack: AU$155 (30% off)
The discounted merchandise isn't the only enticing thing about this sale. Digital Camera Warehouse is also offering customers the chance to win back the money they've spent at the store – just spend AU$499 or more in a single transaction to become eligible for this promotion. Keep in mind that the maximum purchase price you can win back is AU$2,999. This promotion ends Sunday, October 31.