Imagine dropping your next camera, lens or accessory into your online shopping basket and breezing through the checkout without paying a penny. Who’d say no that that?
Well, in exchange for just a few minutes of your time, you may be able to enjoy doing just that.
The survey, which is designed specifically for photographers and videographers, asks about how you buy and sell your kit. Whether you’re someone who loves trawling through second-hand sections for a lens you’ve always wanted or you always buy everything brand new, just a few minutes of your time will give you the chance to win big.
Think what you could do with it: you could grab a nice new lens you’ve had your eye on, or an enthusiast compact camera. You could even put it towards a much larger purchase, perhaps a full-frame camera you’ve not been able to justify. Of course, being an Amazon voucher, you don’t just have to stick to camera kit – it’s entirely up to you!
Head here to take the survey (opens in new tab)
Terms and conditions
- The survey prize is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of or agencies and any other companies or freelance writers associated with Digital Camera World and Future plc.
- By filling out the survey, entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the online survey at www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/G5JTTBK. Every question of the survey that is marked as mandatory must be completed.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person and joint submissions will not be accepted. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
- Digital Camera World accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Prize Draw opens at 14:30 BST on 23rd July 2018 and closes at 10:00 BST on 7th August 2018, unless stated otherwise. Entries received outside this time period will not be counted for the prize draw
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or before 13th August 2018.
- The prize: the selected winner will receive an Amazon voucher to the value of £500. Only one winner per household. The survey provider accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 13th August 2018 and given details of how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the survey provider shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The survey provider reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry. Entrants’ details will not be added to any mailing lists or used for any marketing purposes unless specifically requested by participant.
- The survey provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).