Driving the industry forward is a key goal for Canon, and that means improving the support it offers customers and giving them the inspiration they need to take their creativity to the next level.
First and foremost, that's achieved with Canon's cutting-edge imaging technology – providing industry-standard bodies, lenses and software for stills, video and printing. Beyond that, though, it's in the ongoing service and relationship between Canon, its users and their ever-evolving needs.
Canon Professional Services (CPS) now offers targeted benefits for business users, while the new Canon Club is an online community for people who want to pursue their passion for imagery and craft printing.
What’s changing with CPS?
If you are a freelancer, registered as a sole trader or any other type of business, then the new CPS is built for you. There are three levels of cover: Silver, Gold and Platinum.
For an annual fee, starting from as little as £85 (€100), benefits include a maintenance allowance (equivalent to the annual fee) for any regular servicing like camera or sensor clean and check, discounts of up to 20% (Platinum) on an unlimited number of repairs, and next business day pick-up and delivery.
Access to a membership tier is dependent on the number of product points you’ve accumulated (registering different products accumulates a different amount of points), but you can also sign up to a lower tier if that better suits your business.
Because it’s now targeted at business clients, the new CPS also introduces a range of additional benefits – including access to quarterly coaching sessions from industry experts on topics such as social media, accounting and image rights.
There is also a new set of corporate packages for larger companies, including an onsite maintenance day during which Canon technicians visit your premises to service a number of products. Multiple employees can also take advantage of the benefits and support offered by one firm’s CPS membership.
• Fast repairs
• Range of clean and check services on any camera or lens in your kitbag for the full value of membership
• Up to 20% off every single repair
• Unlimited free, next business day shipping to and from your Canon Service Center
• Platinum members can request an immediate backup loan while their product is in service.
How to sign up to CPS
Signing up to CPS is simple:
1) Create a business account (if you’re an existing CPS member, include your current CPS email address)
2) Move some or all of your products to your business account
3) Choose the right CPS tier for you
4) Receive the invoice and start using your benefits.
Not a business? Enjoy all the benefits of Canon Club
Canon Club is a new space for like-minded creatives, with trending groups, the latest challenges, an inspiration gallery and information on all of Canon's useful photo apps. It's a place where you can:
• Engage with the community and get support
• Pursue your passion by joining groups and taking part in challenges
• Learn from Ambassadors with exclusive content and tutorials
• Unlock exclusive benefits on selected products from Canon and its partners
• Sign up for local activities with free tickets for events, plus take part in competitions and masterclasses.
You earn points for community interaction, as well as every time you register a product. Moving up through the tiers unlocks access to additional benefits, including discounts, promotions, events and workshops.
How to sign up to Canon Club
The process for joining Canon Club is straightforward:
• Have purchased a Canon product within 12 months
• Register your product
• Accept the T&Cs and join Canon Club
You can find out more at the official Canon Club page.
Join the Canon loyalty program that's right for you
Whether you've been working in the imaging business for years or you're new to photography or crafting with print, Canon's new and enhanced loyalty programs offer the support and inspiration you need to keep on elevating your game.
The revamped CPS continues to deliver the tailor-made service that businesses and professionals can trust, while Canon Club enables image makers of all kinds to keep on exploring, creating and mastering.