Are you a Canon user? Are you available between 19-26 November 2017? Fancy a one-to-one photography workshop with Canon Explorer and professional photographer Beno Saradzic, plus the chance to attend the XPOSURE International Photography Festival 2017 in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates?
We’re offering one lucky reader all of the above, together with flights and accommodation, in association with XPOSURE International Photography Festival 2017.
About the workshop
The workshop will be held with Canon Explorer Beno Saradzic and a member of the PhotoPlus magazine team.
Beno Saradzic is an Emmy-nominated cinematographer and internationally-awarded aerial and architecture photographer. He has attracted tremendous public attention in recent years through his virally shared time-lapse films and photographs.
During the workshop, Beno will be guiding you on the best ways to photograph the architecture and scenery that Sharjah has to offer. You’ll be shooting in both landscape and cityscape locations, followed by a post-processing masterclass. Sharjah has a stunning desert landscape and an impressive skyline, and its historic old town is easy to navigate on foot.
Your images and insights from the workshop will appear in the Apprentice feature in an upcoming edition of PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine.
Now in its second year, the XPOSURE International Photography Festival brings together photographers from around the world to train, educate and inspire others. The largest dedicated photography trade and imaging show in the Middle East, the event will comprise dozens of photography exhibitions from acclaimed professionals and institutes, as well as new emerging talents.
How to enter
Simply tell us a bit about yourself, including what kit you use and a little on your photographic background, together with why you’d love this opportunity. Please also send five of your favourite photos.
Email email@example.com with your entry. The competition closes at 11:59PM on Friday 27 October 2017 and the winner will be notified by Tuesday 31 October 2017.
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition closes at 11:59PM on Friday 27 October 2017. Entries received after this point will not be considered.
- The winner must be available between 19-26 November 2017.
- Prize includes return flights to Sharjah and accommodation at Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa. Airline and airport to be confirmed depending on winner’s location. The winner must be able to make their own way to the airport and may have to pay for some sundries themselves.
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to appear in an upcoming issue of PhotoPlus: The Canon magazine, as well as provide copies of their images and captions from the workshop.
- The competition is open to UK resident participants aged 18 years or older. Employees of Future PLC or the XPOSURE International Photography Festival, together with families of either, or anyone else connected with administering this competition are prohibited from entering.
- The winner retains copyright over their images.
- The workshop itinerary is subject to change, as it is dependent on weather conditions and time.
- If no response has been received from the winner within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to select another winner.
- Future PLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, late, damaged or misdirected entries.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, an alternative prize or cash equivalent.
- This competition is subject to the general T&Cs available here