Technology changes the way we live, and we’re after new ideas that can continue to shape our future. So in partnership with our sister brands T3 and TechRadar, and in association with phone manufacturer Honor we are launching the Tech Innovation for the Future competition.
The contest is designed to discover the most innovative and exciting ideas for how technology can be used to improve our day-to-day lives: solving real-world problems and delivering benefits to all. That's where you come in.
How to enter
If your idea is chosen as the winner by our panel of judges, you’ll receive a whopping £10,000! Plus two runners up will each win £3,000 and £1,500 respectively. To be in with a chance to win, the judges will be looking for:
- A product idea: an app, service or piece of hardware – that has the potential to solve real life problems or improve lives
- Ideas that can be owned and used by individuals
- Products that can be delivered through existing technology and processes
- Ideas that are really different and offer clear advantages over others
- Entries that are clear and easy to understand and communicate
The winning idea will be the one which most impresses the judging panel. You can check out the Ts&Cs at the competition website.
Free tech talk forums
Plus, as part of this amazing competition, there are also two Tech Innovation For The Future Forums being held in the UK this September – one in Newcastle and one in London.
At these events, you’ll be able to hear industry figureheads share their ideas of just how technology can help solve problems and enrich our lives.
These events will be inspiring, lively and fun. But most importantly, they’re also completely FREE to attend. Places are limited though, so if you want to attend, do register early.
For more information about the competition and the free events, please visit techinnovationforum.com