Hi, just wondered if any one might be able to help me?
I brought the Di622 couple of days a go and have had a problem of if I leave the batteries in it after an hour it dosen't work. If I remove the batteries and replace with others it then switches on. I can then put the originals back in and it works. Is this normal? I know that you should remove the batteries after use but the problem that I'm having I'm worried that it could be a fault. This is the first time I've used one before so not sure if this a standard thing.