CHAT " Reflections" Weekend Competition 19th/20th December 2009
View Single Post
19-12-09, 02:38 AM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Originally Posted by
Hi phamtom, sorry old chap but you have to remove your image, the entries to the competition must be taken on that weekend. The subject was posted early to give plenty of thinking time.
Can you remove it and hopefully the weather will be good enough for you to take a similar shot.
Basic rules as posted when we started the comps, we should get these properly agreed in the group and posta link each week.
1. The image must be taken on the weekend of the competition, I.E. Saturday or Sunday in your time zone.
2. The subject must be set so that no one, in any country, will be excluded, so the subject of "snow" would exclude most countries that are in their summer time, it could be expanded to "Out door fun" for example.
3. Post processing limitations will be set by the person selecting the topic, so that some weeks no post processing will be allowed to make it a more level playing field for those that prefer images straight from the camera etc.
4. images submitted after 12:00 UK time on the Monday may not be included as the poll thread must be set up.
5. voting will end 2 days after the poll is set on Wednesday mid day roughly, so that gives 2 days voting and the winner then sets the new topic by Friday or as soon as possible to give entrants time to think of ideas and get ready for the weekend shooting.
View Forum Profile
Send a private message to phamtom
Find all posts by phamtom