Where have all my plugins gone?
View Single Post
09-02-13, 11:27 AM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
Originally Posted by
You may want to ask this, or better yet do a search because I think someone else had the problem, over at lightroomforums.net
Apologies for that. It is my posting. I had multiple posted on other sites including here! But forgot this one!
The result was as follows. Because these plugins sat in my applications folder I worked my way round to reinstall them into Lightroom. Firstly using the option below I directed my LR prefs to these items with didn't have a recognisable plugin file and it worked. For the plugins that did have a visible plugin file I just copied and placed into my LR plugin folder and this worked also. The example below refers to Color Efex Pro but the same procedure applies to any.
*The option to automatically register Color Efex Pro 3.0 as an external editor for Lightroom is only available if Lightroom is detected during installation. Color Efex Pro 3.0 can be manually added as an external editor to Lightroom with the instructions below. Adding Color Efex Pro 3.0 to Lightroom as an External Editor
1. Open the Preferences in Lightroom.
2. Click the External Editing tab.
3. In the Additional External Editor section select a desired File Format, Color Space, Bit Depth, Resolution, and Compression.**
4. Click on Choose to select an application. Navigate to the location of Color Efex Pro 3.0.
5. Select the Color Efex Pro 3.0 file and click Choose.
6. Under the Preset drop-down menu select Save Current Settings as New Preset... and name the Preset.
View Forum Profile
Send a private message to Argee
Find all posts by Argee