View Single Post
11-09-12, 11:16 AM
Join Date: Aug 2009
Hi all I will try to be brief. I have been looking to upgrade from my Nikon D80 for sometime but have been waiting to see what Nikon will release next. I almost got a D700 but decided to wait.
The reason for my frustration is that just over 2 years ago we purchased an expensive cooker from Currys which has developed a very minor fault and Currys have written it off and given us a voucher for £2500 to spend on anything we like. My wife won't let me blow the lot on a D800 but they don't stock the D700. I now don't know what to do as I haven't the funds to go elsewhare. I don't really want to go for a D7000 either. Just wandering if anyone has any thoughts or has been in the same situation. Sorry for the ramble.
View Forum Profile
Send a private message to stevef
Find all posts by stevef