What's the best bit of PhotoRadar?
View Single Post
13-02-11, 10:59 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Southern England - a Scot in exile
Not only do I learn a great deal from it but I just love the dynamics of the forum . You know the sort of thing I mean:
1. Newbie or inexperienced photographer poses question seekink help and advice.
2. Flurry (if you are really lucky) of suggestions from intermediate level members who've been down that path.
3. Contribution from learned senior member
4. Disagreement from another learned/senior member
5. Slanging match ensues ( this phase can go on for a number of pages)
6. Member resigns or is expelled or thread gets hijacked by a newbie who decides this thread is his/her opportunity to raise the question he/she has always wanted to ask.
7. Re-Start from step 2 and proceed with caution.
Don't you just love it?!
View Forum Profile
Send a private message to Dagwood
Find all posts by Dagwood