View Single Post
20-09-09, 11:41 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
I am a keen amateur and have been lucky enough to sell a few of my images through a couple of stock sites. I think I understand the difference between Editorial and Commercial license with regard to stock photography but I have a couple of specific issue which I am unclear about and wondered if anyone could enlighten me?
I am thinking of selling some of the images taken locally as framed prints at a local artesian market. These leaves the question as to what can I legally sell.
1) Shots of The City of Arts and Sciences building which were designed by Santiago Calatrava. These shots were taken from a public raod of a public building, but I'm still not sure?
2) Shots of at an airshow in Valencia, which takes place over the beach and is completely free.
3) Shots taken of the Formula 1 Grand Prix cars, taken at the practice sessions
4) Close up shots of Animals taken at the local Wildlife Park/Zoo
5) Shots of Classic cars parked on the public road.
6) Shots at a free open air concert.
Any help, or advice would be much appreciated.
View Forum Profile
Send a private message to email@example.com
Find all posts by firstname.lastname@example.org