View Single Post
12-02-11, 04:02 PM
Join Date: Jul 2010
So along with frustratingly difficult photo upload protocols we now have to jump through some more hoops to comment in the Forum.
I think they should extend these systems and procedures to their real world
of their Magazine:
1. Taking a copy of
off the shelf in your local shop you stride confidently to the check out to pay for it, only to find that as you reach for your money the Mag has disappeared and reappeared
back on the shelf
2. You return to the shelf bemused and take the Magazine off the shelf again. Once more you stride (with slightly less confidence) back to the checkout to pay - but once again it disappears and reappears back on the shlef. You try three more times to get the Mag to the checkout but fail, at which point you
ask for assistance in purchasing your Mag
from a sales assistant.
3. You follow the Assistant's instructions to the letter but to no avail.
4. They get somebody else to tell you the
same thing but in a different way
, but aren't sure why, the Magazine remain in your possession and you can now pay for it.
5. Only you now find that the money you offer is not accepted by this shop. You have the
wrong kind of money
6. You replace the Mag and go home to fetch the '
' kind of money.
7. On your return the Magazine keeps disappearing at the check out again, even though you are following exactly the
procedure that worked last time.
8. After requesting assistance again you finally get the Magazine to the checkout once more where you offer the '
9. It's accepted and you walk confidently out of the shop door only to find that your Magazine has disappeared and reapeared on the shelf once more! You took too long in making your purchase and your Session has '
10. You've had enough! You decide to go home, get your Camera and take the unprecedented step of going out and
taking some photographs instead
11. You smile to yourself as you rediscover the wonder and enjoyment of taking photographs instead of just talking about taking photographs on
View Forum Profile
Send a private message to Drew Smith
Find all posts by Drew Smith