To celebrate our 150th issue, and staying the UK’s best selling photography magazine for the second year, we are doing a special issue. Plus some exclusive subscription offers!
Subscribe today and receive your first 3 issues for just £5/$10 – including our fantastic 150th issue. Plus, continue to save, with 13 issues per year delivered to your door for just £23.49/$62.49 every six months – saving up to 36% off the shop price!
What to expect
- Photo editing software – CyberLink PhotoDirector 4 for Windows, worth £79.99
- A free eBook – a guide to exposure from top photography author, Michael Freeman, worth £8.99
- A guide to creative photography – produced in partnership with Olympus
- Packed video disc – Building photo skills, Nikon D3300 & Photoshop guides
- Four handy wallet sized skills cards – Handy quick tips you can take anywhere
Hurry! Subscribe by 11th March to receive the 150th issue!
Terms and Conditions
*UK readers: You will be charged just £5 for your first 3 issues. After your first 3 issues you will be charged £23.49 every 6 months. EU and ROW have no set newsstand price and therefore we cannot advertise the specific savings you will make. You will be charged in GBP. Print offers are for new subscribers only. You will receive 13 issues in a year. Prices correct at point of print and subject to change. For full terms and conditions click here.
10 common exposure problems every photographer faces (and how to avoid them)
How to set up a camera for the first time: 11 things you need to do first
24 camera features every beginner photographer should memorize
10 common camera mistakes every photographer makes