Photography Week is a new weekly photography magazine designed for the Apple iPad. It offers an exciting new experience for enthusiast photographers and is brought to you by the makers of Digital Camera World.
To celebrate their launch, they’re giving you the opportunity to win a 16GB, Wi-Fi enabled, retina display iPad – in a colour of your choice – plus an annual subscription to Photography Week!
Enter their competition here.
Interested in learning more about Photography Week?
This new digital-only magazine takes full advantage of the interactive features available on tablet devices, starting with the iPad.
Every issue is packed with advice for becoming a better photographer and will include:
- Video guides to the latest techniques and camera gear
- Image galleries of breathtaking photos from around the world
- Interviews with leading professional photographers
- Practical advice for improving your pictures
- Photo contests with prizes for the best entries
- Built-in Facebook, Flickr and Twitter functionality
Sound good? Well it gets better, as they are offering their first 5 issues for free as part of a risk-free trial! Just sign up for their newsletter and to keep updated and find out when and how to start your free trial.
They’re also really active on Facebook and Twitter, where they like to ask their reader’s opinions on issues in photography for inclusion in the magazine. Looking to have your photography featured in a magazine? Share your pictures with Photography Week and you could be seeing your work published!
You might also be interested in: